Quick Orecchiette with Mixed Greens and Goat Cheese
A nice quick cooking recipe to try !
Quick Cooking Orecchiette Ingredients
* 1 cup dried orecchiette pasta
* 2 cups Mediterranean-style mixed salad greens
* 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (packed in olive oil), chopped
* 1 tablespoon goat cheese, crumbled
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
* Pinch salt
* Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Quick Cooking Instructions
First of all Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Next is to Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. And then Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the water.
In medium bowl, mix the salad greens with the sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, and Parmesan. Top with warm pasta and 1/2 cup of the reserved pasta water. Toss to combine and wilt the greens. Season with a pinch each of salt and pepper, or to taste. Garnish with additional Parmesan, if desired, and the quick cooking recipe of orecchiette is ready to serve...enjoy it !